About the Event
AUVSI Novus Unmanned, powered by the Venture Acceleration Program of Investorfest, will bring together premier innovators and investors from the world of autonomous and unmanned technology and systems.
Reasons to attend:
- Largest gathering of investors focused on autonomous/unmanned space in one room
- Presentations from hand-picked investment-ready startups who have undergone a six-week acceleration program
- Opportunity to make powerful connections with the up-and-coming startups in this space
Who should attend:
- Founders of promising innovative companies seeking capital
- Investors: VCs, angel investors, corporate/venture development
- M&A and corporate business development executives
- CEOs, CFOs and CxOs from technology startups
About the Producers:
The Association for the Unmanned Vehicles International (AUVSI) is the world's largest nonprofit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Serving more than 7,500 members from government organizations, industry and academia, AUVSI has a 45-year history of fostering, developing, and promoting unmanned systems and robotics technologies.
Investorfest is a venture accelerator with a 10+ year history of working with investment-attractive high-tech startups, making them investment-ready. Investorfest has earned the trust and confidence of not only startups but also some of the most highly regarded investors* in high tech—Accel, Benchmark, Cisco Ventures, Intel Capital, Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Mayfield, Shasta Ventures … to name a few.
* Investorfest’s network of 600+ investors include those who are on Forbes The Midas List 2017.