Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone | +1 650 347 1234
Custom Driving Directions
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers self-parking and valet parking near SFO.
- $6 up to 1 hour
- $12 up to 6 hours
- $25 for 6+ hours and overnight
- $10 up to 1 hour
- $20 up to 6 hours
- $30 for 6+ hours
Oversized vehicles are $40 (with $20 per additional axle).
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and our hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
Complimentary San Francisco Airport Shuttle:
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with the complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. The shuttle runs 24-hours to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
The complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle bus is marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 AM and 4:46 AM, free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes.
To Downtown San Francisco:
To Downtown Burlingame:
- Grand Limousine: The exclusive provider for the Grand Hyatt San Francisco Airport; Guest Services Staff can make arrangements.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way.
- SFO Super Shuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with Super Shuttle. $17.00 one-way.
- Taxi: Service to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors).
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from the hotel to downtown Burlingame.